Post  lewis on Sun 13 Jan - 10:03

Please check my message in the forum; FS section

lewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Result Final Loop

Post  THE-Fresh on Sun 13 Jan - 10:36

Heyho Guys,
i would like to know whether i was 3rd or 2nd. As Roadrunner (2nd) and i drove the same time i think it would be faire, if we get the same medal. As there is no exact explanation why two people with the same time a listed different. Would be fair if you think about it and maybe could give us both silver medals.
At the olympic games this happens sometimes aswell^^.

THE-Fresh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Referee7 on Sun 13 Jan - 12:10

Sorry to respond so late, but we had tables and series to discuss among ourselves decisions.
For Lewis, Unfortunately we can not do anything, you lost your connection for a while, you do not appear in the rankings, I followed the race as a spectator, I do not even see you rolling. Your screen does not tell us if the 0.26 is on the line or a checkpoint of the race. So sorry but we can not classify you in the race.
For Fresh, we based the classification table you arrival, you third class because you fell in third position at the checkpoint previous one. Even if times are the same it is the place that counts.

GG Guys

Referee7
Admin

View user profile http://olympics-trackmania.forumgratuit.be

Back to top Go down

Post  THE-Fresh on Sun 13 Jan - 12:58

Okay guys!
Well i do miss the olympic spirit! But its okay.(i will never understand why i always lose if i drive the same time than someone other. But this is for almost 4 years the same problem, so i won't solve it anymore.)
Nice tournament btw.

THE-Fresh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Referee7 on Sun 13 Jan - 20:59

There will no problem to give 2 silver medals if there were such a test.
There are other events like Dirt Short Track, Road, which plays Fullspeed 0.01 of a second. Short Track Dirt example, the first 60 qualified stand in 0.20 seconds.
During the series have 12 hens, 6 first qualified, if the 6th and 7th are equal would be a problem. So you have to like that.

Referee7
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE-Fresh on Mon 14 Jan - 0:39

Well no i dont think so.
I that case normally both of them would proceed to the next round. Sou you would start the final with 11 and not with 10 e.g. There wouldn't be any problem to do it like that.
And btw a qualification is sometohing totally different because people drive there times not at the same time. So if they are equal 1 of them drove it first.

In my case we started at the same time and we finished at the same time. The position on the last cp doesn't matter in my opinion.
In fact it is a flip coin situation. I don't think that in such a "olympic" fun event you should proceed like that.

Moi je pense que vous ne voulez pas nous donner deux medailles argentes, car il n'y a pas assez de place dans votre tableau medaille. Vous avez du penser à ce cas, car ca peux arriver plusieurs fois même dans les tracks plus longs. Et je vous dit que chaque fois les gens vont être triste si vous traîter ce cas comme chez moi.

A plus.

THE-Fresh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis on Mon 14 Jan - 2:53

In my screen there is CPF: +0,26 which means that AT THE FINISH I was +0,26 on my pb.
In the video can't you see my car?

lewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Referee7 on Mon 14 Jan - 7:20

After checking with the video, it is actually that you finish second, just ahead of your car disappears. We will declare the second.
In the third place there is equality, and this has nothing to do with the space we have for medals Fresh like you said, because if you could do would be two olympic games away ^ ^

Referee7
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE-Fresh on Mon 14 Jan - 7:32

Thats the right decision!
Congratz lewis you earn it.
And Roadrunner and i are fine with sharing 3rd place !

THE-Fresh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis on Mon 14 Jan - 8:51

Yeeeeeeeeee Thank you admins I love you I love you so much king Big thanks really

lewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down