Olympics Games Trackmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Short RPG

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye Short RPG Empty Goodbye Short RPG

Post  holzbalken Mon 7 Jan - 14:13

Hey,

since I inscribed for "RPG short" and not for "Tech long" I want to disqualify myself from "RPG short" with this thread. Thank you.

holzbalken

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Short RPG Empty Re: Goodbye Short RPG

Post  Vklf Tue 8 Jan - 10:00

Holz u should be nice to these ppl.

They didn't have to include RPG in this contest, but they did.
Be nice to them so there will be RPG in 2013 olympics, we don't need to ruin a outsider competition again (meaning ESL).

And there is no need to be this cynic and cryptic. You can tell them in a more civilized manner that you do not agree with the map choice. (These guys do not speak english very well so keep it simple)

Vklf

Back to top Go down

Post  Referee7 Tue 8 Jan - 21:19

Thank you for your intervention VKLF.
Addict for us, the RPG is not a whole environment that we practice.
When creating the Olympics Games, it was thought to know what environments would be one.
We chose to include the RPG there knowing nothing.
It is filled with the RPG community for weeks, contacted Ingtul that we never got a response.
KillBurn really helped us, without him there was no RPG to Olympics Games.
Regarding the map, we know we do not judge, can you put a RPG map in front of me anyway after a night I still would not spent 3 Checkpoint.
Was trusted for maps, I do not regret this choice. It was here or not RPG.
We organized several competitions, but only in our environment is the Dirt. This is the first edition, we take note of improvement for the future, our goal is to bring a competition that brings together the entire community over the editions, if trackmania survive, we will ensure that this is even better.
Greeting.
Sorry for my english pitiful Embarassed

Referee7
Admin

https://olympics-trackmania.forumgratuit.be

Back to top Go down

Post  holzbalken Wed 9 Jan - 2:03

This thread wasnt meant to harm anyone or anything, i just wanted to leave the statement that i dont want to participate anymore including the reason, dont make it bigger than it is.

Thank you addict for the nice organization and all the servers and everything - it may sound a bit harsh, but for the next time please try to find some guys being good at english for your orga-team to avoid misunderstandings and to keep the contact to the community as well as possible.

je voulais pas harmer qn avec ce topic, cetait seulement pour dire ke je m'en vais de short rpg et pourkoi - fo pas le faire plus grand ke c'est je crois.
mci beaucoup addict pr l'organisation et les serveurs et tous - pr la future: organisez qn ki parle anglais fluide pr avoir une communication sans mecomprehentions. un stream en anglais etait tres tres bien osi - les gars je connais le joindraient et en le moment ils ont ecouté francais ils l'ont kité...

[et maintenent c moi ki fo etre pardon pr la langue j'ai choisi. Razz]

holzbalken

Back to top Go down

Post  Referee7 Wed 9 Jan - 4:45

For next year if we did, based on the upcoming Trackmania Maniaplanet, it is expected that one accocie with another person who can help us with the language.
To stream series there will be English speaking people above, we found 2 Killburn English speaking people to do it only for the RPG.
I hope you continue to see the series.

Referee7
Admin

https://olympics-trackmania.forumgratuit.be

Back to top Go down

Post  holzbalken Thu 17 Jan - 8:19

Hey,

since i qualified without willing to qualify: please delete me from the qualified-list. Like this another player will have the chance to participate instead of me - that was the actual reason i made this post, because i knew my time would be well enough.
Group C - 2.

Sans que je le voulais je me suis qualifié - annulez-moi de la liste s'il vous plait, alors quelqu'un d'autre peut participer. Merci.
Groupe C - 2.

holzbalken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down